Roosted, the new real estate tech startup out of Arizona, is now one of the top 250 brokerages by agent count.
The list looks at all real estate firms – both residential and commercial. In determining the largest firms in Arizona, all agents with an active license count. “Active” does not mean an agent has closed a transaction in the past year. Instead, it means the license is in an active status.
The top brokerage is HomeSmart, with 6,672 active agents. The second is Realty One Group, with 2,715 agents. Further, over 1,000 brokerages in Arizona have only one agent.
Roosted is number 233 on the list after only 100 days in business.
Top 25 Brokerages in Arizona
- Realty One Group
- West USA Realty
- My Home Group
- Coldwell Banker
- Tierra Antigua Realty
- eXp Realty
- Long Realty
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
- DPR Commercial
- Revelation Real Estate
- Realty Executives
- Delex Realty
- Realty One Group Mountain Desert
- Realty Executives Tucson Elite
- Keller Williams Southern Arizona
- Century 21 Arizona Foothills
- Keller Williams Realty Sonoran Living
- Keller Williams Arizona Realty
- HomeSmart Advantage Group
- Keller Williams Integrity First
- Keller Williams Professional Partners
- Keller Williams Realty East Valley